Beginner’s Guide How To Get Free SSL Certificate Easily| WordPress Website|SSL FOR FREE|Need For SSL
Learn How To Get Free SSL Certificate Easily after reading this article, as I will tell You How To Get SSL For Free for WordPress Website in a very Simple way right now. I guarantee You that I will give You the Best and Easy Method to Install SSL Certificate for your WP website. If You Already Know How To Get Free SSL Certificate Easily, then also you must read this because in this Article I covered all the Frequently Asked Questions about How to Get Free SSL Certificate Or How to Install/Add HTTPS to WordPress Website.
Whenever You saw your Favorite Websites, sometimes you find that website address like “HTTP” and sometimes you find that website address like “https” and we get confused many times if we do not know the difference between both of the terms. Now I am gonna ask you some Easy and Important questions regarding your Security, so be honest. LOL!!
- Do You Know the Difference Between HTTP and HTTPS?
- Are Your Favorite Websites Secured?
- Do you know whether You are making your Online Payment/Transactions Securely/Privately?
- Are You aware of that someone may Spoof your Bank/ATM Card Details?
- Are You Really Using Safe/Private/Encrypted Websites?
If your answer is not in favor of you to even a single question, then YOU MUST READ THIS Article Right Now. Because now I am going to tell You all the answers to these questions in very simple and easy language.
What I will cover in this Article
What is SSL Certificate? Or Difference Between HTTP and HTTPS
What is the Need Of SSL Certificate? Or Why we Need SSL Certificate?
Types of SSL Certificates?
SSL Certificate Price?
How To Get Free SSL Certificate Easily in 5 minutes?
- Beginner’s Guide To Installing a Free SSL Certificate on Your Computer?
What is A SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificate is a Standard Security Protocol which establishes a Secure and Encrypted Connection between the Web Server and Browser we are working on.If a particular website has an SSL Certificate, it ensures that the Data we are sharing on the Web Browser and the Server is Encrypted and Private.In simple terms, an SSL Certify Website is fully Safe(if that website is using Premium/Paid Services from Best Provider like GoDaddy,Let’sEncrypt, Comodo etc) to Surf, sharing Private Data, Using Banking Details, Downloading and all the other tasks you do there.
Difference Between HTTP and HTTPS
The Full Form of HTTP is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol, is a Standard for Web Browsers and Websites that permit/allow users to share the data on World Wide Web.
HTTPS is the Secure Version of HTTP and
Full Form Of HTTPS is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure. A HTTP based website is considered unsafe for browsing,sharing the Bank details and all other tasks we do because the connection between the Web Browser and Server is not Encrypted and Someone in the middle of the process can Decrypt/Crack/Break the Data by using many Techniques like Hidden Malware on Website, Phishing Tricks, and Techniques, Black Hat Techniques etc.
While an Https based website is considered safe because it is a Protocol over which the Data is sent Privately/Securely using the Encrypting Techniques/Algorithms.
What is the Need for SSL Certificate?
As I and You know that nowadays, the Data Hijacking/Threats are increasing day by day.Even the Government Web sites have been Hacked in the past time and still Number of attacks on Government and Other Websites too are increasing on daily basis.Since there is a Huge Increment in Data Consumption In India and all over the World too, so the chances of Data Snooping/Data Hijacking are continuously increasing.
To avoid these Different Hacking Attacks I suggest/request you to Use the SSL Certified Websites even for Entertainment purpose.SSL Certified sites and Blogs Protect/Save You from Various Phishing and other Hacking Attacks.Google also announced that if someone is using Extended Version of Http i.e Https for blogs and websites then those Blogs and Websites can Get #1 Rank in Google Search Results Or https websites will be considered more for Rankings in Google Search Results.As I told You in the previous paragraph What is SSL Certificate, now I am considering that you understood what is SSL Certificate and Need for SSL Certificate.
Different Types Of SSL Certificates
Over the last few years, the Organisations which are using SSL Certificates has increased tremendously.
Some Organisations use SSL Certificates to secure there data i.e for encryption purpose .
While some uses SSL Certificate to Build or Enhace more Trust in their Identity.
So, for different purposes of using SSL Certificates, three types of Certificates have Emerged:
- 1. Domain Validation(DV) SSL Certificates:
- This is the very Basic Version of SSL Certificates. DV SSL Certificates are no-frills, encryption only certificates. You just have to prove that you own that particular website domain name and that You can do by just confirming your email id or answering a call from the company giving you the certificate. No other information is vetted by Certificate Authority(CA) and You will be able to see the Encryption Information in the Security Site Seal.ONLY PROVES DOMAIN OWNERSHIP.
- 2.Organisational Validation(OV) SSL Certificate:
It is used by the Medium Level Organisations.CA checks the right of the applicant to use the Specific Domain Name PLUS it conducts some vetting of the Organisation. Additional Vetted Information of the Company can be seen by clicking on the Security Site Seal in the Search Address bar.You can tap or put the cursor on the green Padlock and you will be able to see the Organisation Information which was not in case of DV. OV Increases the Trust and Taith in your business.PROVES OWNERSHIP AND ALSO VALIDATION OF ORGANISATION.
- 3.Extended Validation(EV): This Certificate is issued by CA after checking the right to use of Specific Domain Name.Apart from checking the right to use, CA conducts a THOROUGHLY vetting of the Information.For issuance of the EV SSL Certificate, the Organisation has to follow the Guidelines of EV.It includes Domain Ownership, Validation Organisation, Show Business is Legitimate, Display the Busines name in the Green Address Bar, Increase Site Ranking in the Google Search Results and SHA-2 and 248-bit encryption.EV SSL Certificates are available for all type of Organisation, Businesses.
SSL Certificate Price?
The Price Of SSL Certificate is not fixed because it varies providers to providers who are offering different monthly Plans.As I told You the Three different Types of SSL Certificates, so if you are Creating Content For your Personal or any Niche Blog then you can go for the DV SSL Certificate because it is only for limited uses.
But if you are running an Organization, then I would suggest You the EV SSL Certificate of OV SSL Certificate Plans.
Price(Per Month) for these three types of SSL Certificates are:
Domain Validation(DV) SSL Certificate Price is: Appx Rs/-300
Organisation Validation(OV) SSL Certificate Price is: Appx Rs/- 740
Extended Validation(EV) SSL Certificate Price is: Appx Rs/-1400
HOW TO GET FREE SSL CERTIFICATE EASILY IN 5 MINS?
This method is basically for WordPress Hosted Websites.So now I am telling the Direct and Easy Trick/Method/Tips/Tutorial to You to Install the Free SSL Certificat in your Website Easily Right Now by Installing one of The Best WordPress Plugin after the Yoast SEO(Acc to me)
Steps To Install/Add/Get Free SSL Certificate in Your Website Easily:
- Go to WordPress Account and Login to WordPress.
- Go to Dashboard and in the Left Side Options after the Appearance option, click on the “Plugins” and Click on “Add New”
- After entering in the Plugins, go to search icon box.
- In the Search Bar/Box, Find a Plugin Named as “Really Simple SSL”
- Install the Plugin and Press/Click on Activate Button to Activate it.
- After Installing the Plugin do not forget to Activate the Plugin.
After following these steps Go to Google Analytics and Google Search Console/Webmaster Tool, and we have to change the settings from https to Https.
Go to various websites like Let’sEncrypt, GoDaddy, Comodo, SSLforfree and many other websites also.
- Let’s Suppose we go to Letsencrypt.
- Got to the first Link in the Google Search Results.
- Click on the Get Started.
Rest You can Check YouTube too for Installing Free SSL Certificate.
ALSO READ:- Sega Game Gear Sale
So, I hope You like this Article and here I tried enough hard to Answer all the Questions regarding SSL Certificates. If still, You have any question regarding How To Get Free SSL Certificate Easily then I would like to hear Your Query.